Property and development
Our property team has negotiated and prepared property documentation for some of the most significant transactions involving local governments in WA. At the same time, we also recognise that the smooth operation of clients often depends on a significant volume of relatively routine property requirements. The property team has the personnel and the resources to handle the entire range of property requirements.
Our diversified practice delivers cost efficiencies to clients, along with the quality assurance that comes from supervision by WA’s leading local government property law partners. We offer a significant range of standard fees for certain property work that, whilst relatively routine, is essential for the smooth running of clients and the community.
Specialities In This Area Include:
- Land subdivision documentation and agreements
- Deeds of indemnity and bonding arrangements to support development conditions
- Agreements required as conditions of development
- Restrictive covenant, easement and caveat preparation
- Memorials and title notifications
- Sale of land and general conveyancing
- Leases and licences