Local governments operate in commercial environments that are subject to increasingly complex regulatory requirements. We work with local governments to ensure the right legal protections are in place for key commercial transactions and all relevant regulatory requirements are satisfied.
Where disputes do occur our Commercial Law team provides a robust and comprehensive litigation service to ensure local government interests are appropriately protected.
Our services in the area of Commercial Law encompass all aspects of commercial advice, document preparation and representation including:
- Contracts, agreements, memorandums of understanding and other commercial documentation
- Tender preparation and evaluation
- Construction and infrastructure projects
- Urban redevelopment projects
- Waste management contracts
- Asset management and reserve administration
- Alternative dispute resolution services