Trudi graduated from Murdoch University with merit honours in Law and Commerce.Trudi joined McLeods in 2004, and is a senior associate in the Property and Development team. Trudi has extensive experience in a wide range of local government property and commercial transactions.
Trudi s experience in legal practice includes:
- Preparation of all forms of subdivisional and development agreements and documentation;
- Drafting commercial and community leases for local governments, including preparation of leases in relation to the Carnarvon and Port Hedland airports;
- Sale and purchase of land transactions for local governments, including the preparation of Contracts of Sale;
- Preparation of management agreements for the management of recreation and civic centres;
- Drafting commercial and community leases;
- Sale and purchase of land transactions;
- Provision of advice on property transactions, leasing, title restrictions and agreements to support planning conditions, adverse possession claims and land title matters;
- Preparation of easements, restrictive covenants, caveats, title notifications and memorials; and
- Preparation of deeds of indemnity and agreements in regard to acquisition of land for road widening, drainage easements and other public infrastructure.
LLB (Hons) (Murdoch)
B Comm (Murdoch)
Admission as Barrister and Solicitor (WA, 2005)