Peter has been with McLeods since 1993. He is currently serving as a Partner of the firm.
Peter has worked in local government, planning, environmental and land compensation law continuously since 1994, with particular emphasis on:
– litigation in superior courts;
– representation of local governments in town planning, land
compensation and local government commercial disputes; and
– native title and aboriginal heritage agreements and disputes
Particular aspects of Peter’s experience include:
- Representation in native title, Aboriginal heritage and land acquisition and compensation matters.
- Advice on native title, Aboriginal heritage, Mining Act, environmental protection, conservation and heritage and land acquisition matters.
- Representation in the State Administrative Tribunal on land use planning, heritage and land compensation matters.
- Dealing with damages claims in negligence and contract and pro-active advice on risk management to avoid such claims.
- Tendering and contract advice.
Admission as Barrister and Solicitor (WA, 1994)