Wayde graduated from Murdoch University in 2017 and joined McLeods in 2019. He worked several years in the conveyancing industry within a large law firm and settlement agent, while studying a law degree. Wayde has also travelled extensively overseas, within the outback of Australia, and has worked in various general hand roles for many large businesses. Wayde has now commenced his career as a Law Graduate focusing on a range of local government property matters.
- Attending to the conveyancing work for large property developers, including conveyancing work on a more than 100 lot subdivision of residential vacant land in southern suburbs of Perth; strata apartment complexes; and keeping management records.
- Acting for private buyers and sellers of residential land including strata and non-strata; acting on related party transfers and transfers by court orders.
- Acting on a subdivision of rural farming land and transfer of rural farming land in the deep south of Western Australia.
- Attending to the conveyancing work for local governments including recovering outstanding rates, transfers of land; and replacement deeds.
- Preparing contracts for sale, easements, deeds, applications, caveats and withdrawal of caveats;
- Preparing applications and transfers in relation to deceased estates.
- Providing general advice in relation to property matters.
Local Government Planners Association
Central Tafe, Perth, Advanced Diploma in Business (Legal Studies), Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
Murdoch University, Bachelor of Laws
College of Law, Perth, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice