Leah graduated from Murdoch University in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science in Marine Science. After working and travelling overseas Leah returned to study at Murdoch and graduated in 2010 having completed a Bachelor of Laws. Leah has worked at McLeods as a part-time law clerk since 2009 and as an articled clerk since 2011. She was admitted as a lawyer to the Supreme Court of WA on 6 March 2012.
Leah’s experience in legal practice includes:
- Preparation of all forms of subdivisional and development agreements and documentation
- Research on advice and litigation
- Drafting commercial and community leases
- Sale and purchase of land transactions
- Preparation of easements, restrictive covenants, caveats, title notifications and memorials.
LLB (Murdoch University)
BSc (Marine Science) (Murdoch University)