Jennifer graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Laws before being admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2009. Jennifer joined McLeods during her university days as a law clerk, and continued with the firm after her admission, working as a solicitor.
In 2010, Jennifer moved to the UK and continued her career in Private Practice law in London. After a period working in Commercial Litigation, Professional Negligence and Fraud (Financial Services), she decided to join a global consulting firm advising and managing risk and regulatory compliance projects for large financial institutions.
We are delighted that Jennifer has decided to return home to Perth and re-join the McLeods team.
Jennifer’s experience in legal practice includes:
- Preparation of all forms of subdivisional and development agreements and documentation.
- Drafting commercial and community leases and licenses.
- Providing advice to local government clients on a range of local government, planning and property law matters.
- Preparation of easements, restrictive covenants, caveats, title notifications and memorials.
- Sale and purchase of land transactions.
- Preparation of deeds of indemnity and agreements in regard to acquisition of land for road widening, drainage easements and other public infrastructure.
- Regulatory interpretation, advice and implementation.
- Negotiation, facilitation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Operational risk and regulatory compliance management.
LLB (University of Western Australia)
Admission as Barrister and Solicitor (WA, 2009)